[Summit] Christmas Caroling?

Kerry Kohring kerrykohring at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 21:35:26 CDT 2016

SNA for several years has put on Caroling For A Cause in cooperation with Miriam Hospital. We accept all levels of singers and families are especially welcome. We meet at Miriam for hot chocolate, then proceed to walk the neighborhood caroling as we solicit donations of cash or peanut butter for the St. Raymond's food pantry. We usually gather around 4 p.m. and are finished around 6:30 p.m. The tentative date is Dec. 11, but that's not final yet – so keep an eye on this listserv or the SNA web site - summitneighbors.org - for details. We supply songbooks, so bring a flashlight and your holiday cheer.
               Kerry Kohring
               SNA vice president