[Summit] Fwd: Regarding Your PublicStuff Request #2956432

Francisco pacolovera at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 9 15:35:44 UTC 2017

 I inquire with RIPTA about this trash can. They installed is as part of "their Transart program, and was done as a partnership with the Hope Street Merchants.  There is an MOU in place that identifies them as the responsible party for maintenance and trash collection."

I'm quoting verbatim their language.

It might be worth checking with the Hope Street Merchants Association.

Francisco Lovera