[Summit] Fw: New Shows and Summer Hours at the Providence Art Club

David Kolsky davidjkolsky at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 11 12:29:48 CDT 2017

The Art Club faces the First Baptist Church across Thomas Street, a one-block stretch between Angell at Benefit Street and Steeple Street at North Main.

This coming Thursday, August 17th, is Gallery Night in Providence from 5 to 9 p.m. Admission to the RISD Museum will be free, and the Providence Art Club, as well as many other galleries, should also be open.

Dave

----- Forwarded Message -----From: Providence Art Club <michael at providenceartclub.org>To:
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2017, 3:17:04 PM EDTSubject: New Exhibition Opens This Sunday, August 13, 2-4pm

|  |

| Having trouble viewing this email?Click here |

 |  |

|  |

| Providence Art Club  New Exhibition Opens This Sunday, August 13, 2-4pm |

On view in all Galleries: The Big & Small Show August 13 - September 1       This exhibition will feature works in large and tiny sizes by exhibiting artist members of the Club. This show will be judged for three top prizes by artist, educator, and curator Amy Beecher, MFA, professor of art at Providence College.  Please join the Facebook Event for our August 13 opening
andfeel free to invite friends, all are welcome!

Don't miss the opening reception and awards ceremony for
this show on Sunday, August 13 from 2-4pm.
Gallery Hours in August:
Weekdays 12-3pm
WeekendsClosed
Galleries can also be opened by appointment.
For more information contact Gallery Manager Michael Rose.
Galleries Closed:
Monday August 14
 Mark Your Calendar for ourNext Opening Reception: Saturday, September 9, 4-6pm Fall Members' Exhibition 2017 Featuring works in all media by over 150 Exhibiting Artist Members of the Providence Art Club. Over $5,000 in prizes will be awarded by Awards Judge Edith Tonelli, PhD, Executive Director of the Cape Cod Museum of Art.
For more information about any of the programs here, please
feel free to contact Art Club Gallery Manager
Michael Rose at 401-331-1114 ext. 5, or via email at michael at providenceartclub.org.
Our staff is always happy to talk more about programs
and assist you in planning your visit!

Join the Art Club on Social Media:

|   |

|   |
|   |

|    |

|   |

|  Contact Information
Providence Art Club  11 Thomas Street  Providence  RI  02903  (401) 331-1114
reservations: reservations at providenceartclub.org
gallery: michael at providenceartclub.org
information: angel at providenceartclub.org
website: www.providenceartclub.org

|   |

|  |

| Providence Art Club, 11 Thomas Street, Providence, RI 02903 |

| Sent by michael at providenceartclub.org in collaboration with |

|  |

| Try it free today |

 |  |