[Summit] Break in/Lost dog

Robin Everett-McGuirl ripper.mcguirl at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 22:35:32 CDT 2017

Update: She was found on 5th street and we picked her up at the Animal
Shelter. Someon had put a rope through her collar that wasn't from the
house, so they either used it to tie her up and she subsequently freed
herself, or they tried to take her.
Either way, someone kicked in the front door on 4th street right at the
corner, and that sucks.

On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 10:16 PM Robin Everett-McGuirl <
ripper.mcguirl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone, our neighbor on 4th,near hope just got broken into. Their
> bulldog is missing. She is brown and white and answers to Casey. About 50
> lbs. if you see her let us know!!!
> --
> -
> *Robin McGuirl*