[Summit] middle eastern market and grill

Douglas Itkin douglas.itkin at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 20:07:31 UTC 2017

I saw a sign against Islamophobia in a store on Hope St., if anyone wants a
copy, I've attached the file,
For more info, go to:  www.AgainstIslamophobia.org
The Network Against Islamophobia (NAI) is a project of Jewish Voice for
Peace.

https://jewishvoiceforpeace.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Islamophobia-Poster-digital.jpg