[Summit] Plows Block Street Corners

Breslers breslerfamily at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 01:45:27 UTC 2017

Greg- The point of this thread is that the city makes it so it is not
physically possible, for most of us, to cut through the piles shoved at us.
And the landlords/citizens, are supposed to.  We have been in this corner
apartment for 20 years.

Eleanor- I went and made a small whole on the corner of 5th & Hope this
afternoon,
because I could barely get over it;
I suspected the stuff will freeze even more solid tonight
and I need to cross there almost daily.
The nearest driveway was the whole house length down Fifth, on a sloping,
icy, side walk.

I did it because I can't afford any more falls... so instead I end up
hacking at someone else's icy snow?

Mrs B