[Summit] Lincoln Sch. open house cancelled; Mon. meeting to discuss drug clinic; other snow notices

David Kolsky davidjkolsky at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 7 15:05:23 UTC 2017

(1) College Hill Neighborhood Ass'n to discuss proposed suboxone clinic at Thayer & Lloyd next Monday
(2) Lincoln School’s open house today has been cancelled
(3) Snow notices from Johnston police and North Providence schools

¶ From the College Hill Neighborhood Association:

(1) Want to learn more about the proposed Suboxone clinic at Thayer and Lloyd?

Come to the CHNA meeting on Monday, January 9 at 7:00pm at the Lippitt House Museum at 199 Hope Street where we will be discussing the Suboxone clinic announced at 150 Lloyd. We have gathered information from the planning department as well as neighbors of the Fox Point Suboxone clinic, and we have commitments to attend from Senator Goldin, the Mayor's Office, Joe Paolino, Wheeler School, Moses Brown School, RISD, Hope High School, Providence Director of Inspections and Standards Jeff Lykins and more.

We expect a sensitive discussion focused on issues surrounding zoning, licensing and the appropriateness of a large scale clinic operation of any kind at that historic residential location. During the discussion, please keep in mind that addicts in recovery are considered disabled for purposes of civil rights statutes.

¶ From the Rhode Island Broadcasters’ Association:

(2) Lincoln School: Saturday's Open House is canceled

(3) Johnston Police: Parking Ban Today (Sat. 1/7) 12pm thru Sunday (1/8) 12pm

• N Prov Public Schools: Activities canceled