[Summit] Lippitt Fountain Meeting

Elizabeth Grossman eggbdk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 20:20:19 CDT 2017

I am really sorry I cannot make this meeting but I hope some answers will be forthcoming from the Parks Dept about what solutions they have to the problems they have identified.  A lot of money was spent to get the fountain running again as we all know. To say nothing of the efforts of a lot of people over several years to raise that money from various sources.  When we think of the fountains all over the world that have been in use for centuries it seems hard to accept  that this fountain  is causing such difficulties.
Thanks to SNA for organizing this meeting and thanks also  in advance to all of you who can go to the meeting and speak on behalf of the fountain.  E