[Summit] MLK Elementary School Carnival, Friday 6/16, 4-7pm!

Jill Davidson jill.davidson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 09:27:28 CDT 2017

Hi Summit friends,

This Friday, June 16, from 4-7 pm, MLK Elementary School at 35 Camp Street
is hosting a year-end carnival. You and your families are welcome to join
us! The fun will include:

   - Hot dogs, pizza strips, popcorn, and snow cones!
   - Carnival games with prizes!
   - Obstacle course bouncy house!
   - Raffle for wonderful classroom-made items! We’ll be sharing photos of
   the classroom-created raffle items on Facebook
   <https://www.facebook.com/groups/mlkpto/> all week.
   - Dessert raffle: 20 home-made items from MLK families!
   - The Providence Public Library Bookmobile!
   - Face-painting, music and dancing, and much more!

We are also looking for some help! If you have a bit of time on Friday
afternoon to help a fabulous group of kids and their families celebrate the
end of the school year, please consider volunteering. We need help serving
food, selling tickets, helping with carnival games, and more. You can visit
www.mlkpto.org to sign up, or email me and I'll get you organized.

Thanks as always to SNA for supporting our local public elementary school!
--
Jill Davidson
jill.davidson at gmail.com
www.jillsdavidson.com