[Summit] Change UnDebate Wrap-up Rules for Ward 3

Mark Binder mark at markbinder.com
Mon Jun 12 14:19:18 CDT 2017

Hi.
I don't know who's in charge of the debate, but I've been giving this a lot of thought and I have a request.

At the first debate, please ask the candidates to write replies to the questions and post them on the web.

A moderator can note down the questions, or the candidates can take their own notes.
This will give candidates time to think and respond in depth, and raise issues for the second debate.
It will also allow in-depth comparison issue by issue.
Candidates can post it either on their own website, or on a shared site using something like google docks.

Also it will help people who can't go to the second debate*.
- Mark

*If the argument against is, "People don't have web access" then those folk can plan to go to the second debate.