[Summit] Change UnDebate Wrap-up Rules for Ward 3

James Barfoot barfootjim at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 16:13:12 CDT 2017

Because of another commitment, I won’t be able to make the first one. Are all the same candidates going to be at both, or are there two because some candidate can’t make one of the dates?

I really like the idea of published responses!  I can see responses even though I can’t get there in person to one UnDebate.