[Summit] 2017 Providence Tree Tally

Susan Korte skorte at providentialgardener.com
Thu Jun 15 12:37:14 CDT 2017

Our city forester, Doug Still, is looking for people to inventory Providence street trees this summer. There will be two training sessions, and then teams of two will be assigned some streets to survey and record data -- using an electronic device -- on approximately 250 trees – an estimated 35-hour commitment over 4 months, ending in October. It’s interesting and fun — I participated in the last survey that recorded almost exactly 25,000 street trees in the city.

Read more about this project here: http://www.providenceri.gov/providence-parks/forestry-2017-street-tree-inventory/ <http://www.providenceri.gov/providence-parks/forestry-2017-street-tree-inventory/>
Find a partner and volunteer!

Susan Korté
The Providential Gardener
PO Box 2556
Providence, RI 02906

skorte at providentialgardener.com <mailto:skorte at providentialgardener.com>
401.273.6678

Providential Gardener includes the RI Environmental Calendar, What Grows On in RI

Free Listings!
ADD YOUR ENVIRONMENT-RELATED EVENTS TO THE CALENDAR: http://www.provgardener.com/calendar/add-events <http://www.provgardener.com/calendar/add-events>

Providential Gardener
http://www.provgardener.com <http://www.provgardener.com/>