[Summit] Can we get a pool at the park?

Aaron Smuts asmuts at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 11:03:50 CDT 2017

A pool is a horrible idea. It would eat up half the park and be useless 9+
months out of the year.

There's room for a splash pad right next to the playground in that dirt
patch near the tables. It wouldn't get in the way of much of anything.

Someone just needs to cut a check. Think of the children. You can save them
from the dangerous fountain. Please. It's just $250k.

Where did that figure come from?  I will personally build a big beautiful
splash pad for just $125k.  But you might want to get some other estimates.