[Summit] Can we get a pool at the park?

Kim Clark ktcxyz at cox.net
Mon Jun 19 11:42:30 CDT 2017

I agree, and also applaud Anne H. for her research and perspective.

If the sprinkler parks at Billy Taylor Park and Fox Point aren’t appealing to folks, what ever happened to back yard sprinklers? Most of us lucky enough to live in this area have at least small yards, front or back for kids jumping in sprinklers. Why must there be endless opportunities for children in every public space? And I say this as a mother who practically lived at the 9th street playground and the lovely grassy lawn at Lippitt park for years. Happy to say, both of those places fulfilled all my needs as a mom without a car at the time.

Once I got a car we visited the Fox Point water park and myriad other playgrounds, each with their own character and attributes.

very best regards,

Kim on Dex