[Summit] Are there really 3-4 public pools within 2 miles?

Robert Mathiesen rmath13 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 09:44:27 CDT 2017

Exactly, Anne!  This is why the Billy Taylor Park with its water play area
sounds like the best choice to me.  The biggest divide on the East Side
seems to be between the Mt. Hope residents and the rest of the East Side.
Get all the East Side the kids playing together at a quite young age, and
many political issues will be easier to work out when they come of age.
The recent candidate non-debate seems to me to have highlighted the need
for that.  --  Bob M