[Summit] Tomorrow! Candidate Forum

Ethan Gyles ethangy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 08:27:21 CDT 2017

Hi neighbors,

Just a quick reminder that the Ward 3 city council special election
candidate event co-hosted by the Summit and Mount Hope Neighborhood
Associations is *tomorrow* *evening* at 6:30pm at MLK Elementary. Now that
we've had our chance to speak up at the Un-Debate, it's time to hear from
the candidates! We're lucky to have Ted Nesi, political reporter from WPRI
Channel 12, moderating. Child care will be available on-site.

Additional details: www.facebook.com/events/454639951538424/

See you there!

Ethan
President, Summit Neighborhood Association