[Summit] Connecting Ward 3 Neighborhoods: Next Steps?

Ethan Gyles ethangy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 08:26:34 CDT 2017

Hi all,

Following our collaboration on the Un-Debate and the Candidate Forum, SNA
and Mount Hope Neighborhood Association started brainstorming on this and
have some fun ideas in the works (a field day as Emlyn mentions is one of
them). We're all ears to hear more!

Best,
Ethan

Ethan Gyles
President, Summit Neighborhood Association