[Summit] Jackson Recall election set for May 2

Kim Clark ktcxyz at cox.net
Tue Mar 14 16:51:32 CDT 2017

i could not agree more.

talk about getting slapped in the face for working really hard and doing a good thing — having someone judge you and allege you are now obligated to fix every issue.

there are more than enough issues to go around and i hope the writer of that comment is doing all THEY can. not his/her job or anyone else’s to tell others what issues they should and shouldn’t be working on.

I personally commend and am very grateful to the many people that dedicated their precious time so effectively to get this done on the behalf of so many! This neighbor says THANK YOU!

very best regards to all,

 <http://www.rhodycraft.com/>