[Summit] Lost dog found

StJacques, Alissa alissa.stjacques at nemoves.com
Wed Mar 15 13:24:41 CDT 2017

Hi everyone, my husband and I have found a dog on 3rd street. Very well cared for but he has no color so we don't know how to reach his mom/dad. If this is your dog, please call me at (401) 575-0935 with details about him so we can bring him home.

Alissa St.Jacques
REALTOR® / Sales Associate
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage

401-575-0935 Cell
 401-495-2139 Office
Alissa.StJacques at NEMoves.com
www.astjhomes.com

Home is not a place... it's a feeling.

This email may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and delete this copy from your system. Nothing in this email creates a contract for a real estate transaction, and the sender does not have authority to bind a party to a contract via written or verbal communication