[Summit] Paper Nautilus Moving Sale until the end of April

David Kolsky davidjkolsky at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 31 11:21:20 CDT 2017

Paper Nautilus5 South Angell StreetProvidence RI 02906401-521-5533info at papernautilusbooks.com

From: Paper Nautilus <info at papernautilusbooks.com>
Subject: Paper Nautilus Moving Sale
Date: March 4, 2017 at 8:56:08 AM EST
To: <info at papernautilusbooks.com>

| PAPER NAUTILUS moving... |

|  |

| Dear Customers and Friends,  After 21 years in Wayland Square my lease will unexpectedly not be renewed. As of this writing, I have not located a new space and I don't have much time to do s.  So, deep breath, it is time to start liquidating.  Starting immediately everything will be 25% off.

Also, anyone with store credit or a gift certificate should use it.  There is no discount on store credit purchases.

Thank you for your support over these many years!
Kristin |

|  |

|  |

|  |

|  |

| Copyright © 2016 Paper Nautilus All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
Paper Nautilus
5 South Angell Street
Providence RI 02906

Phone: 401-521-5533

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list