[Summit] Moving Company Recommendations?

Theresa Mathiesen elvamath at gmail.com
Tue May 2 23:21:52 UTC 2017

I agree with Anna.  We have used Gentle Giant twice and they've been great.

Both times we used them for moving fancy glass-doored bookcases.  First
they moved the bookcases from Providence to our son's house in Mass.  Then,
because the bookcases wouldn't fit where my son wanted to put them, we had
Gentle Giant move the bookcases from my son's house to a museum in Maine.
Both times they did an excellent job.

Elva