[Summit] Basement weatherproofing contractors?

Kelly Taylor ktaylor at ktid.net
Sat May 6 10:50:14 CDT 2017

Aaron—how do I not know you!  I SOOO agree with you.  It’s an expensive endeavor to do it the right way!

Nice email.  Building Science Corp is amazing and so is the team at www.buildinggreen.com

Hire someone who knows exactly what they are doing if you are considering a basement reno.  Building Science expert is what you need.

Aaron—what do you do for work?

Cheers,
Kelly

KELLY TAYLOR, IIDA, LEED GA, NCIDQ #018910

Kelly Taylor Interior Design
460 Harris Avenue
Unit 203
Providence, RI 02909