[Summit] Basement weatherproofing contractors?

Aaron Smuts asmuts at gmail.com
Sat May 6 12:47:18 CDT 2017

Hi Kelly,

I'm a philosophy professor who owns a lot of tools.  My wife and I recently
bought a ~130 year old house that needed (and still needs) lot of work.  My
house has issues from neglect, remuddling, and general inefficiencies.   .
. .  As of late, I'm also just generally interested in building science.
I'd really like to rip my house apart and rebuild it.  But I need somewhere
to live. . . .

Aaron