[Summit] Volunteers?!

Ethan Gyles ethangy at gmail.com
Wed May 10 18:04:56 CDT 2017

Summit neighbors,

The folks organizing one of our community's best events are looking for
helping hands! The Hope Street Spring Block Party is coming up on Saturday,
5/20, and our friends at the Hope Street Merchants Association could use
some friendly neighborhood volunteers to help with beer garden ticket
sales, traffic coordination and safety, and other tasks. I hear they'll
even throw in a couple of free beverages as a token of thanks!

There are various reasonably short blocks of volunteer time requested,
starting at about 8:45 in the morning and going until 7pm -- such that
you'd have time to enjoy the event itself before or after your
volunteering.

If you'd like to participate, or have questions, please reach out to Dylan
Giles (dylan at festivalballetprovidence.org) or to me.

More info about the event can be found here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/279552069168542/

Thanks!
Ethan
SNA President