[Summit] Miriam Hospital patients' library

Anne Holland aholland at gmail.com
Tue May 16 22:05:37 CDT 2017

David et al, I bring boxes of extra books donated to my Little Free Library on Summit to Miriam every two months. Part of the problem seems to be that each time the front desk there has no idea what I'm talking about when I say the books are for their library cart. Usually I have to wait a half hour or more while various people call other people and ask around. Last time they told me their "library room is full".

So, I think the patient library system may be a tad ... disorganized?

Sent from my iPhone