[Summit] Please don't get in or on the fountain

Greg Gerritt gerritt at mindspring.com
Wed May 17 20:30:28 CDT 2017

Maybe replace it with a water park feature.

From:  Aaron Smuts <asmuts at gmail.com>
Date:  Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 8:32 PM
To:  Ethan Gyles <ethangy at gmail.com>
Cc:  Summit Neighborhood <Summit at sna.providence.ri.us>
Subject:  Re: [Summit] Please don't get in or on the fountain

If it is so dangerous and poses a nearly irresistible lure to children, just
get rid of it.  And if it's so fragile that it needs to be protected by an
array of ugly signs and an ugly fence like the one around the bird feeder
obstruction, then it should go.  Get the dangerous eyesore out of the park.
. . . Then again, perhaps we could just use some milder chemicals, let
children play, and see what happens. If it can't stand up to the weight of a
few kids, it's garbage. Old, but still garbage with some sort of maintenance
plan that wreaks of corruption. How much was that caulking again?

Summit at sna.providence.ri.us
Website: http://sna.providence.ri.us/