[Summit] Please don't get in or on the fountain

Kelly Taylor ktaylor at ktid.net
Wed May 17 20:34:26 CDT 2017

I grew up in Charleston and yes, these fountains welcome people and are particularly intended for children to escape the heat.  Some of them have been recently built, but others are very old.  I’m not sure what the exact issues are but perhaps this needs to be something that we have as part of one of the candidate forums coming up.  I would love to know why this is such a problem!!!

It is of particular help to families of need who can’t afford pool clubs, etc.  Let’s frame this as social equity and get the Office of Sustainability involved!

Leah!  Help us!

Kelly

KELLY TAYLOR, IIDA, LEED GA, NCIDQ #018910

Kelly Taylor Interior Design
460 Harris Avenue
Unit 203
Providence, RI 02909