[Summit] Please don't get in or on the fountain

Andrew Nosal andy at mapcenter.com
Thu May 18 09:47:53 CDT 2017

I  Agree:

How the heck did they manage to buld something out of 50 tons of granite and have it be too delicate for kids to climb on?  Sounds like BS to me.  And if it is not BS then we need a better fountain.

It is less dangerous to play in than a bathtub.

Bless the kids who feel joy and the bless the parents who allow their kids to learn how to preserve their own safety by actually playing in an environment where it is less than 100.00% impossible to experience a bruise.