[Summit] Summit Digest, Vol 146, Issue 16

Elizabeth Moloney moloney.beth at gmail.com
Thu May 18 12:11:54 CDT 2017

I agree with making a better option for the fountain than what's there
now.  A sprinkler/water park area would be GREAT for the neighborhood and
would encourage folks to use the park even more.  Many playground/parks in
NYC (ie Carroll Park or Harmony Playground Prospect Park)  have this
feature and it's a guaranteed hit.  Most of the year it sits without water
on anyway and looks sad.  And then breaks again.  And then we have all
these emails again....

And yes, when swim clubs are 800+ a season?   Let's start that conversation!

--
Elizabeth Moloney
moloney.beth at gmail.com