[Summit] fountain

Kim Clark ktcxyz at cox.net
Thu May 18 12:42:51 CDT 2017

i so agree Anne, i think people are neglecting our p.o.v. because we haven’t been chiming in. we’ve been hearing from people who want a place for kids to splash around in and i don’t think those two things need be mutually exclusive.

I’d be fine with Lippitt Park hosting a water feature that humans could use, but not at the expense of the fountain.