[Summit] Fountain

Aaron Smuts asmuts at gmail.com
Fri May 19 12:46:02 CDT 2017

Somehow I think that turning Lippitt Park into Millennium Park is out of
the budget. Though it would be nice if we could replace the bird feeder
with a miniature version of the Bean!

They built some kind of water attraction in Billy Taylor Playground at
Cypress and Camp.  Something like that might be worth looking into.
Maybe.  I don't know where it would go and what it would look like the 10
months out of the year when it's too cold to be wet outside.