[Summit] Fountain

Ethan Gyles ethangy at gmail.com
Fri May 19 12:57:17 CDT 2017

To add to the dialogue about a Friends of Lippitt or Lippitt Conservancy:
SNA has served in that capacity in a de facto manner for many years, and
we'll continue to do so. However, if a leader wants to come forward and
create something focused purely on the park, I think it would make sense
for that person/group to do so along with SNA, perhaps as a subcommittee,
to make use of the existing organizational infrastructure and relationships
we have. Just a thought for consideration. We'd welcome that discussion at
a future monthly meeting. Meanwhile, we'll continue to do our best to
represent folks' interest to the Parks Department and do good things for
Lippitt.

Best,
Ethan
SNA President