[Summit] Please don't get in or on the fountain

Emlyn Addison noisyblocks at gmail.com
Sat May 20 07:41:44 CDT 2017

I think most of us were here when the restoration got underway. I think
it's precisely this fact that has some of us now scratching our heads about
the ongoing expense of this sometimes-running almost-a-fountain. It has a
certain character, yes, but the same has been said of the hummingbird
palace.

I don't think any of us expected the draw it would have with kids. It's
akin to creating a big, beautiful garden labyrinth then prohibiting
children from playing in it.

Hmm.