[Summit] Please don't get in or on the fountain

Elizabeth Grossman eggbdk at gmail.com
Sat May 20 08:52:33 CDT 2017

http://www.gcpvd.org/2010/01/07/henry-bowen-anthony-fountain/ <http://www.gcpvd.org/2010/01/07/henry-bowen-anthony-fountain/>     http://www.abc6.com/story/14841480/historic-ri-fountain-turned-on-after-29-years?clienttype=printable

  I agree with everything Tom says  in his recent emails.  As you can see from the articles not only was it a 4 year effort to get the fountain going; it cost real money to do so and was part of other improvements to the park.   We can find a good solution to the current issues  with good will and yes (sigh) more effort, and no doubt money .
btw I think that what caused the fountain to be turned off originally I think was the lack of a water recirculation system E