[Summit] Exterminator

Theresa Mathiesen elvamath at gmail.com
Sat May 20 12:52:46 CDT 2017

Hello,

I'm guessing these are small ants... To get rid of little ants mix some
boric acid in peanut butter and put it on a lid near where they appear.  I
don't know what the proportions are.  I don't think the proportions are
important in this case.  Just use more peanut butter than boric acid.  It's
the peanut butter that attracts them.

If these are carpenter ants (about 1/3" -- 1/2" long), mix 1 part boric
acid with 9 parts of sugar.  In this case it's the sugar that attracts the
ants.

Boric acid is available at pharmacies.  It's over-the-counter but you might
have to ask for it.

Elva