[Summit] Renewing the Fountain…

Paul G Smith paul.slvrwngs at gmail.com
Sun May 21 19:57:48 CDT 2017

So I finally walked down to the park and really looked at the fountain everyone is talking about. I'm afraid I don't see what is wrong with it as it is, except for the chemicals (there must be kid friendly options) and the warning signs, both of which I frankly think have no business being there. I actually think it is quite an acceptable design, functions quite well, and I don't see the necessity of spending money on fixing it. It certainly isn't falling down or badly deteriorating. Just put in water that won't damage either the kids or the structure, and leave it be.

There is a saying where I come from: If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Just my two cents.

Paul G Smith