[Summit] Where can I get Ward 3 candidate statements?

carolyn birnbaum crbirnbaum at gmail.com
Mon May 22 10:00:20 CDT 2017

You can also find information about Nirva LaFortune on her website
electnirva.com or her Facebook page (Facebook. Com/NirvaPVD/. Also,  she
will be holding meet-and-greets at people's homes including one at mine on
Thursday,  June 8th. If you're interested in attending, you email me and
I'll forward the information.
Carolyn Birnbaum
Summit Ave