[Summit] ISO purchase advice Washer/Dryer

Breslers breslerfamily at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 14:28:37 UTC 2017

We have to buy washer & dryer at new place we are living;
first time-- nearly fainted at prices!

We are NOT interested in bells & whistles- want sturdy, dependable
even institutional, or used laundromat equipment.
(our last landlord had those 10 - 21 yrs each & still going )

Any suggestions for what, where to buy, what you paid
also what to avoid!
appreciated

Black Friday is this week conveniently, if we end up buying new.

Thank you
Mrs B

--
FISHEL BRESLER'S KLEZMER & HASSIDIC MUSIC -
*funded in part by a Folk Arts Fellowship grant from the RI State Council