[Summit] Very important notice from Miriam

Ethan Gyles ethangy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 17:39:38 UTC 2017

Hi neighbors,

I received the following from Miriam Hospital. Please have a read and share with others. The first one sounds like it could cause serious concern if folks aren't aware what it is.

Best,
Ethan Gyles
President, Summit Neighborhood Association

"1)       On Wednesday, October 11 The Miriam Hospital will be conducting a decontamination drill.  The drill will involve the erecting of the decon tent outside of the emergency department.  Personnel will drill using “decon” suits and other emergency equipment.

Please do not be alarmed.  The Miriam Hospital regularly drills for emergencies such as building  evacuations, active shooter, and more so that in an emergency we are prepared to help the patients and the community we serve.

2)      On Saturday, October 14 our facilities and design team will be adding humidification equipment to the Fain Building roof.  The work will begin at 8:00 am with an anticipated completion of 4:00pm.  We can only do this work with minimum patient activity in the building therefore we must complete the work on a Saturday.

As usual, if you have any questions or concerns please call The Neighborhood Hotline at (401)-793-4040 or email Monica Anderson, Director of Community Relations and Corporate Citizenship atTMHneighbors at lifespan.org"