[Summit] Bubbler fundraiser

Anne Holland aholland at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 09:56:05 CDT 2018

How much is the SNA going to kick in? We certainly have enough funds to cover the cost already raised from neighbors as tax deductible donations in our account. Or, aside from the park near Miriam, is there another purpose those $30k or so are earmarked for?

Anne Holland
~ pls forgive typos, this is my iPad