[Summit] Last Call! SNA Board of Directors Nominations

Thomas Schmeling thomas.a.schmeling at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 13:38:45 CDT 2018

Hi Neighbors,

This is a final reminder that the Summit Neighborhood Association is still accepting nominations (and self-nominations!) for the 2018-19 SNA Board of Directors. The new Board will be formally installed at the Neighborhood Association’s annual meeting at 7pm on April 23rd at The Highlands.

Nine of the current 13 board members are returning and we have two new names, so there is certainly room for a few more.

Board members are expected to:
1. Attend month Board meetings on evening of the third Monday of the month (usually 10 or 11 per year)
2. Help lead or organize at least one project or event, such as producing the newsletter, planning festivals, the fall cookout, etc.
3. Deliver newsletters if physically able (one hour or so, three times per year)

If you’re interested, please email me <mailto:thomas.a.schmeling at gmail.com>.  If you’re unsure and want to know more, we have a regular Board meeting on Monday, April 16th at 7PM at Summit Commons. You can drop in and meet the gang.  We’re also planning a lunch for new members at India on Sunday 4/15.

Tom Schmeling
SNA Board Nominating Committee Chair

PS.  This isn’t really the last call. You can show up at the annual meeting and nominate yourself there. But we would really like to meet you and to know how many people we have before then!