[Summit] Fitness

heidi gervais heidiinprov at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 14:51:27 CDT 2018

I can recommend highly trainer Charlene Otis at Gold's Gym in Pawtucket. I
don't know the monthly rate of the gym these days, but Charlene offers
group classes at $40 per session and is able to give each person individual
instruction. She managers to provide instruction for all levels of fitness
and even if you have a sprained ankle, she still encourages you to come and
work out your other working parts. She's very kind, educated (master's in
some kind of fitness), in her 40s.

I would be working with her now if I had a job.

Heidi
Chace Ave.