[Summit] Renting/reserving Tot Lot

Ethan Gyles ethangy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 10:56:16 CDT 2018

Hi Claire,

I checked in with the parks director. You can’t reserve the space for your sole use, but you can certainly use the space for a party while it’s open to all. If you expect fewer than 25 guests you don’t need a permit. If you expect more than 25, you do need to apply for a permit, and you can email Hmanning at providenceri.gov to do so. They ask that you remove your own trash. Hope that helps. (We’ve put a lot of work into improvements at that park, and I’m glad to hear it’s going to be a party location!)

Ethan Gyles
President, SNA