[Summit] Annual Meeting Monday

Ethan Gyles ethangy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 11:31:08 CDT 2018

Hi neighbors,

Just a reminder that SNA’s Annual Meeting is this coming Monday 4/23 at 7pm at The Highlands at 101 Highland Avenue. Please come out and join us for pizza, updates on neighborhood projects and events, and election of a new board. We’d also love to hear your input on how SNA can best serve the neighborhood in the coming year. Our local elected officials will be on-hand, including Councilor LaFortune, Rep. Regunberg, Sen. Goldin, and Mayor Elorza, and and you’ll have the opportunity for Q&A with each of them them. I hope to see you there!

Best,
Ethan Gyles
President, SNA