[Summit] Fw: Paper Nautilus Spring SALE 4/26 - 4/29

David Kolsky davidjkolsky at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 22 13:58:46 CDT 2018

 My first attempt to forward this to the Wayland Sq. Yahoo! Group didn’t work, so here’s another try. Sorry if you end up with two copies of this.
Note also that tomorrow begins the Rochambeau Library Book Sale (Monday 23 to Saturday 28 April), and that next Saturday the 28th will mark both our Earth Day clean-ups in the morning and Independent Bookstore Day in the afternoon at Books on the Square.
Dave
   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Paper Nautilus <info at papernautilusbooks.com>To: Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2018, 5:20:51 PM EDTSubject: Paper Nautilus Spring SALE 4/26 - 4/29
   30% off all books 20% off everything else!

|  PAPER NAUTILUS
FINALLY SPRING SALE!  |

|  View this email in your browser  |

|    |

Has spring has finally arrived? Maybe... But our Spring Sale is definitely here! Thursday April 26th through Sunday April 29th all books, prints and maps will be 30% off. Other items, including furniture, textiles and household goods will be 20% off.

In addition to new stock arriving daily, we will be adding hundreds of books to our American History section in the up coming months. So be sure to check in regularly!
See you soon!

(Image is of the lower level of the shop)

|    |

|    |

|    |

|  Copyright © 2018 Paper Nautilus, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
Paper Nautilus
19 South Angell Street #11
Providence RI 02906