[Summit] Fwd: Plastic pots wanted!

Denise Guad dguad27 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 16:29:15 CDT 2018

I want to send a big "THANK YOU" to all the neighbors who donated their
plastic plant pots! We put together over 125 pots of 15 different plant
species for the Vartan Gregorian Clean Up day/ Plant Sale that will be
occurring NEXT Saturday!  All are welcome to participate in cleaning up and
planting in the VG Courtyard... Or just stop by and purchase a plant!  All
proceeds go to the PTO's continued work on Vartan's grounds.

Denise