[Summit] recommendations

Paul G Smith paul.slvrwngs at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 21:19:39 CDT 2018

Hi Mikaila,

Before installing our ductless mini-split AC (four interior units on three floors, plus the condenser), I investigated a total of 15 different companies. Total Comfort/Kevin Andrade (www.totalcomforthelp.com/, 401-533-3302) was the clear winner, both in terms of cost and appropriately sizing the system. I highly recommend them. We have been very satisfied after two cooling seasons.

- Paul

Paul G Smith
54 Summit Ave, Providence, RI  02906
Cell: 802-343-0978
E-mail: paul.slvrwngs at gmail.com

"The earth is but one country, and mankind its citizens"
                        - Baha'u'llah             http://www.bahai.org <http://www.bahai.org/>
"Nothing is too much trouble when one loves, and there is always time."
                        - Abdu'l-Baha