[Summit] Mayors Earth Day Clean up event in the North Burtial Ground this Saturday

Greg Gerritt gerritt at mindspring.com
Wed Apr 25 08:59:31 CDT 2018

This Saturday April 28, there are events all over the neighborhood including
Billy Taylor park and at the newly named Kerry Kohring park at 9th and
Summit.  But I highly recommend joining the newly forming Friends of the
North Burial Ground at their event.  I will be giving the nature tour at
noon.

Earth Day Spring Clean Up Event
North Burial Ground and Randall Park

April 28, 2018
 9 am to 12 pm
5 Branch Avenue
Meet along North Main St by the gate at Rochambeau Avenue
We shall be doing a bit of landscaping, bring tools if you have them.

The cleanup and landscaping will be followed by a nature tour of the Burial
Ground.

Sponsored by the
 Friends of North Burial Ground and Randall Park
For more information or to sign up email
friendsofnorthburialground at gmail.com
<mailto:friendsofnorthburialground at gmail.com>
 Saturday is the mayor¹s Clean up
Day and there are events all over the neighborhood.