[Summit] The Bald Eagle right in the neighborhood

Delgado, Mona Moller mona_delgado at brown.edu
Mon Apr 30 07:31:35 CDT 2018

Thank you Greg - this is really great.  Would love it if it settled and
nested there.  -mona

On Sun, Apr 29, 2018 at 9:23 PM, JaNean Fisher <jfchocomom77 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks for sharing, Greg! This was beautiful!!!
>
> JaNean
> (3rd St)
>
> On Sun, Apr 29, 2018 at 8:08 PM, Greg Gerritt <gerritt at mindspring.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Eagles are seen often in Providence along the Seekonk river, but I have
>> never before seen one in the North Burial Ground.  It is also the first
>> video I ever shot of an eagle.  The Hawk harrasees it until it flies away.
>> Some of the footage is pretty amazing.  Greg
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rU3hZgeUjNs

Mona Delgado
Academic Department Manager
Italian Studies/Brown University
190 Hope Street/Box 1942, Providence, RI 02912
(401) 863-1561

http://www.brown.edu/academics/italian-studies/
<http://www.brown.edu/academics/italian-studies/about/people>

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely
for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or
represent those of “Brown University”. If you are not the intended
recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based
upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please contact the
sender if you believe you have received this email in error.