[Summit] Missing Cat (Sad Update)

Madeline Klein madelineklein at verizon.net
Tue Aug 21 14:31:19 CDT 2018

My condolences on the loss of Bear. Our pets are precious.
Coyotes are few; cars are many. Perhaps selfishly, I’ve chosen to keep my cats indoors. One compromises and goes out on a leash; the other prefers to stay inside. We want what’s best for our animals, and it can be a hard decision.
Madeline

Sent from my iPhone